7 QUICK FIXES
Everyone wants to look the part at an interview. However, picking the right type of clothes is not hard. In fact, there are a couple of tricks that can lift your entire appearance within a matter of seconds. Here’s the rule book to highlight yourself in a positive manner.
- To look taller, wear a high waist pant and tuck in your shirt.
- If you are wearing a saree, drape it properly around your waist to appear slimmer.
- To camouflage a fuller bust, wear a scarf around the neck area or pleat your saree properly onto your shoulder.
- Wearing a V-neckline can make you appear much slimmer and taller.
- Always match your shoes to your outfit for a continuous eye movement. Best to use neutral shades such as black or brown.
- If you are too tall then wear strong blocks of color to break the height.
- To appear slim, wear closely spaced thin vertical lines. To appear broad, wear broad horizontal lines.
So, the next time you have an interview, there’s no need to panic or break into sweat. Just pick cues from our handy style guide that will help you look and feel your best!