Skip to content
1. How good are your grooming habits?
1. Which of the below is not the right way to turn up at your first day at work?
- Wearing neatly pressed clothes.
- Wearing flashy jewellery.
- Complimenting your look with basic accessories.
- Turning up in comfortable flat shoes.
2. How should you wear your look in the office during the day time?
- Wear loud make-up
- Avoid make-up at all costs
- Keep it light and natural
- Unkempt hair
3. Which of following is not the right grooming practice…
- Leaving home in mismatched clothes
- Smelling good always
- Fresh breath
- Neatly clipped nails
2. Know how well you will crack your first interview.
1. What body language and presentation skills will serve you well in an interview?
- A sturdy handshake
- Introduce yourself clearly
- Maintain eye contact
- All of the above
2. After an interview has been completed, what should you do?
- Immediately tell them if you are going to take the job
- Walk around the office and make friends with the colleagues
- Thank the interviewer and follow up with an email
- Call the interviewer and ask more questions
3. Which dress code is the most appropriate one to wear at an interview?
- Jeans and casuals
- Business formals
- Ethnic attire
3. Know whether your communication skills are on point.
1. What of the below prove to be a hindrance for effective verbal communication?
- Holding back your opinions and ideas.
- Using complicated words
- Speaking in a higher pitch
- All of the above
2. Which of the below will help you to make the best first impression at an interview?
- Getting anxious and nervous about the questions asked by the interviewer.
- Being both a good listener and speaker.
- Being inarticulate while expressing thoughts.
3. While building a rapport with new colleagues, which of the following must be avoided?
- Being polite
- Being enthusiastic about getting to know new people around you
- Speak out of turn
- Modulate your tone of voice