1. How good are your grooming habits?
1. Which of the below is not the right way to turn up at your first day at work?
- Wearing neatly pressed clothes.
- Wearing flashy jewellery.
- Complimenting your look with basic accessories.
- Turning up in comfortable flat shoes.
2. How should you wear your look in the office during the day time?
- Wear loud make-up
- Avoid make-up at all costs
- Keep it light and natural
- Unkempt hair
3. Which of following is not the right grooming practice…
- Leaving home in mismatched clothes
- Smelling good always
- Fresh breath
- Neatly clipped nails
2. Take this quiz to know how well you will crack your first interview.
1. What body language and presentation skills will serve you well in an interview?
- A sturdy handshake
- Introduce yourself clearly
- Maintain eye contact
- All of the above
2. After an interview has been completed, what should you do?
- Immediately tell them if you are going to take the job
- Walk around the office and make friends with the colleagues
- Thank the interviewer and follow up with an email
- Call the interviewer and ask more questions
3. Which dress code is the most appropriate one to wear at an interview?
- Jeans and casuals
- Business formals
- Ethnic attire
3. Take this quiz to know whether your communication skills are on point.
1. What of the below prove to be a hindrance for effective verbal communication?
- Holding back your opinions and ideas.
- Using complicated words
- Speaking in a higher pitch
- All of the above
2. Which of the below will help you to make the best first impression at an interview?
- Getting anxious and nervous about the questions asked by the interviewer.
- Being both a good listener and speaker.
- Being inarticulate while expressing thoughts.
3. While building a rapport with new colleagues, which of the following must be avoided?
- Being polite
- Being enthusiastic about getting to know new people around you
- Speak out of turn
- Modulate your tone of voice