How To Stop Sweating
Sweating is a normal and healthy process, but there are several things you can do to help reduce and control the amount you sweat:
- Use an effective antiperspirant deodorant. All Rexona products for Men and Women offer at least 48-hour protection with some products offering up to 96-hour protection.
- Dry yourself properly after showering. Antiperspirant product won’t work as effectively on damp skin.
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine and nicotine, as these can make you sweat more.
- Help sweaty feet by wearing shoes made from materials that draw sweat away from the skin, like natural leathers or athletic shoes with a nylon mesh. Sandals or flip-flops in the summer will let your skin breathe.
- Consider applying your antiperspirant at night to clean, dry skin. Your sweat glands are less active when you sleep, which allows the product to work better the day after.
- If you think you’re sweating too much, get tips on excessive sweating or check out our extra protection antiperspirant, Clinical Protection.