REXONA FOODLANDS CRICKET PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Unilever Australia Limited (ABN 66 004 050 828) of, 219 North Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151 telephone 1800 888 449 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 07.12.18 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 25.12.18 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must Purchase any REXONA product from any participating retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). A ‘participating retailer’ is any Foodland store located in South Australia that stocks REXONA products.
7. To enter, individuals must then visit the REXONA website at win.rexona.com.au follow the prompts to the promotional page, input the requested details including name, contact phone number, email address, residential address, and digits of the specified product barcode, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement of any REXONA product; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the participating retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Greeneagle Distribution at 5/9 Fitzpatrick St Revesby NSW 2122 on 04.01.19 at 10.00am AEDST. The winners will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on win.rexona.com.au from 11.01.19. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or inedible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
14. The first twenty five (25) valid entries drawn will each win a Spartan Cricket Kit valued at $616. Each kit contains:
a. one (1) x English Willow Cricket Bat;
b. one (1) x Batting Gloves;
c. one (1) x Batting pads;
d. one (1) x Kit Bag;
e. two (2) x cricket balls;
f. one (1) x water bottle; and
g. one (1) x T-shirt.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. Total prize pool is valued at $15,400.
18. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written discretions from a regulatory authority.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12.04.19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on win.rexona.com.au from 16.04.19.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
SA Permit No. T18/1867