Rexona Chelsea FC consumer promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Unilever Australia Limited (ABN 66 004 050 828) of 219 North Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151 (“Promoter”).
3. Promotion commences on 01.08.19 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 31.08.19 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must Purchase any REXONA product from any CHEMIST WAREHOUSE, MY CHEMIST or E-PHARMACY store in Australia during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, eligible participants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Purchase any REXONA product at any CHEMIST WAREHOUSE, MY CHEMIST or E-PHARMACY store within Australia (“Qualifying Transaction”);
b. Correctly complete the on-line entry form at win.rexona.com.au including all requested information, including the entrant’s full name, email address, phone number, and digits of the specified product barcode, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period; and
c. Answer the question “Which Chelsea Player inspires you to move and Why?” (in 25 words or less).
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Rexona products in excess of one (1) purchased within the transaction);
(b) each entry must be substantially unique; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain either the original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
DETERMINING THE WINNERS
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the Promoter question and will take place at 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 by 13 September 2019. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
Winners of the Prize will be announced on win.rexona.com.au and notified by phone or email on or around 18 September 2019. Judging will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prize within 14 days following the initial judgment at the same place as the original judgment. The new winner will be announced and notified by phone within 14 days following the initial judgment.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The same applies to early or late entries.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win the Ultimate Rexona/Chelsea FC experience including:
a. Two (2) x return economy flights from their nearest Australian capital city to London;
b. Five (5) x nights’ accommodation (twin-share room) in a hotel stay;
c. Two (2) x hospitality tickets to a Chelsea home game during the 2019/2020 English Premier League Season;
d. Two (2) x Pitch access experience as organised by Chelsea FC and/or their corresponding approved agency;
e. Two (2) x Chelsea FC 2019/2020 Home Football Playing Jersey; and
(together, the “Prize”).
16. The Rexona/Chelsea FC Experience will take place in London, United Kingdom in 2019. The Rexona/Chelsea FC Experience is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday 9th November 2019. This is subject to change.
17. There are two (2) Prizes to be won as judged from the entrant’s submissions received within the Promotional Period. Each prize is valued up to $7,000 AUD depending on exact date and point of departure and exchange rates at the time of booking.
18. The winner and their guest must depart from the winner's nearest capital city. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports (with minimum six (6) months validity as at the date of intended return to Australia), visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
19. The winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and their guest must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Prize travel itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
20. If for any reason a winner does not accept the prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), does not meet the eligibility requirements, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Rexona/Chelsea FC Experience, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
24. The Promoter and the Promoter’s agent will collect and process entrants’ personal information for the purposes of the Promotion. However, but participating in this Promotion, you consent to the Promoter using your personal information for future promotional, research and marketing purposes.
The Promoter and Promoter’s agent collect personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties, including their contractors and other agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
Personal information collected from entrants may be stored on servers located outside of Australia. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to entities located outside Australia other than for the purposes of prize fulfilment, excluding personal information that the Promoter may disclose to other Unilever Plc and Unilever NV group companies located outside of Australia.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guest will be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
27. If the prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter.
The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
28. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restrict, exclude or modify or purport to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
29. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the duration of the Promotion.
31. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) or the entrant’s compliance with the mandatory eligibility criteria.
In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
35. Unless otherwise specified, the prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
37. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.